BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- T. H. Kim, H. K. Lee, O. O. Park, et al. White-light-emitting diodes based on iridium complexes via efficient energy transfer from a conjugated polymer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2006, 15: 611–617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. D. Jiang, J. S. Yu, et al. Low operating voltage bright organic light-emitting diode using iridium complex doped in 4,4′-bis[N-1-napthyl-N-phenyl-amino] biphenyl. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2007, 91: 131105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gong, M. R. Robinson, J. C. Ostrowski, et al. High-efficiency polymer-based electrophosphorescencet devices. Adv. Mater., 2002, 14: 581–585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee, G. W. Kang, J. W. Jeon, et al. Blue electroluminescence and dynamics of charge carrier recombination in a vacuum-deposited poly(p-phenylene) thin film. Thin solid films, 2000, 363: 306–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Tang, S. A. VanSlyke, C. H. Chen. Electroluminescence of doped organic thin films. J. Appl. Phys., 1989, 65: 3610–3616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mori, K. Obata, T. Mizutani, et al. Electroluminescence of organic light emitting diodes with alternately deposited dye-doped aluminium quinoline and diamine derivative. J. Appl. Phys., 1999, 32: 1198–1203. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, J. S. Yu, L. Li. High bright blue organic light emitting diodes based on a novel silole derivative. SPIE, 2007, Chengdu, 2-170, in press. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kulkarni, K. H. Schulz, T. S. Lim, et al. Dependence of the sheet resistance of indium-tin-oxide thin films on grain size and grain orientation determined from X-ray diffraction techniques. Thin Solid Films, 1999, 345: 273–277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Antoniadis, M. A. Abkowitz, B. R. Hsieh. Carrier deep-trapping mobility-lifetime products in poly(p-phenylene vinylene). Appl. Phys. Lett., 1994, 65: 2030–2032. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Burroughes, D. C. Bradley, A.R. Brown, et al. Light-emitting diodes based on conjugated polymers. Nature, 1990, 347: 539–541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.