BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Thomas L. Szabo, Diagnostic ultrasound imaging: inside out. 1st ed., 230–260 (Elsevier Academic Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Duck, Physical Properties of Tissues, 73–135 (Academic Press, London, 1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Dudley, N.M. Gibson, M.J. Fleckney, P.D. Clark, The effect of speed of sound in ultrasound test objects on lateral resolution, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol, 28, 1561–1564 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhao and G. E. Trahey, Comparisons of image quality factors for phase aberration correction with diffuse and point targets: theory and experiments, IEEE Transl. on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency control, 38, 125–132 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Napolitano, C. H. Chou, et. al., Sound speed correction in ultrasound imaging, Ultrasonics, 44, 43–46 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Huanhuan He, Dong C. Liu, Sound Speed Optimization Based on Acoustic Point Spread Function, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, 2112–2115 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoying Li, Dong C. Liu,An adaptive ultrasound sound speed optimization based on image contrast analysis, J. Biomedical Engineering, 30, 1094–1097 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Anderson, M.S. McKeag and G.E. Trahey, The impact of sound speed errors on medical ultrasound imaging, J. Acoust. Soc. Am, 107, 3540–3548 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Flax and M. O’Donnell, Phase-Aberration Correction Using Signals from Point Reflectors and Diffuse Scatters: Basic Principles, IEEE Transl. on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency control, 35,758–767 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Liu, Yangjie Cheng and Dong C. Liu, Filter Based Receive-Side Spatial Compounding for Veterinary Ultrasound BMode Imaging, Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, 24, 1193–1199 (2014) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Unser, Sum and difference histograms for texture classification, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., PAMI-8, 118–125 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Goodman, Some fundamental properties of speckle, Journal of Optical Society of America, 66, 1145–1150 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy logic, Computer, 21, 83–93 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cox, The Fuzzy Systems Handbook: A Practitioner’s Guide to Building, Using, and Maintaining Fuzzy System, AP Professional, 340–600 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanaka, T. Okuda and K. Asai, Decision-making and its goal in a fuzzy environment, in: L. A. Zadeh, et al.(Eds.), Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications to Cgnitive and Decision Processes, 257–277 (Academic Press,1975) [Google Scholar]
- J. Valente de Oliveira, A design methodology for fuzzy system interfaces, IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 3, 404–414 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Bellman and L. A. Zadeh, decision-making in a fuzzy environment, Management science, 17, 141–164 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Yager and D. Basson, Decision making with fuzzy sets, Decision science, 6, 590–600 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shuang Gao, Yuhua Peng, Huizhi Guo, Weifeng Liu, Tianxin Gao, Yuanqing Xu and Xiaoying Tang, Texture analysis and classification of ultrasound liver images, Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, 24, 1209–1216 (2014) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Quan Chen and James A. Zagzebski, “Simulation study of effects of speed of sound and attenuation on ultrasound lateral resolution”, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol., 30, 1297–1306 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michael Jaeger, Elise Robinson, H Gunhan Akarcay, Martin Frenz, “Full correction for spatially distributed speed-of-sound in echo ultrasound based on measuring aberration delays via transmit beam steering”, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 60, 4497–4505 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jin-ying, Zhou Qi, Jiang Jue, Song Wei, “Application value of sound speed correction to estimating disagree of homogeneous fatty liver”, Journal of Chinese Practical Diagnosis and Therapy, 5, 445–449 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Guenther Paltauf, Gerhild Wurzinger, Robert Nuster, “Speed-of-sound correction for photoacoustic and laser-ultrasound imaging with an integrating cylindrical detector”, Proc. SPIE, Opto-Acoustic Methods and Applications in Biophotonics II, 16, 1117–1127 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Krűcker, J. Brian Fowlkes, P. L. Carson, “Sound speed estimation using automatic ultrasound image registration”, IEEE Translation on ultrasonics, ferroelectric, and frequency control, 51, 1095–1106 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.