BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- R. Mihalcea, P. Tarau, TextRank: Bringing order into texts, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, 404(2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, Research on the semantic mining of question-answer pairs in web communities, Harbin Institute of Technology (Doctoral dissertation, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, B. Wang, Z. Shi, et al, Tag-TextRank: A Webpage Keyword Extraction Method Based on Tags, Journal of Computer Research and Development, 49, 2344 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Xia, Study on Keyword Extraction Using Word Position Weighted TextRank, New Technology of Library & Information Service, 30 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, H. Wang, Research on Sentence Extraction in Text Summarization, Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 26, 97 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, S. Li, Y. Cao, et al, Understanding and summarizing answers in community-based question answering services, Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Computational Linguistics-Volume 1, Association for Computational Linguistics, 1, 497 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yin, Y. Zhang, X Liu, et al, Health QA: A Chinese QA Summary System for Smart Health, ICSH, 51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Page, S. Brin, R Motwani, et al, The Page Rank citation ranking: bringing order to the web, Stanford InfoLab, 9, 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mikolov, K. Chen, G. Corrado, et al, Efficient estimation of word representations in vector space, arXiv preprint arXiv:1301 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mikolov, I. Sutskever, K. Chen, et al, Distributed representations of words and phrases and their compositionality, Advances in neural information processing systems, 26, 3111 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Carbonell, J. Goldstein, “The use of MMR, diversity-based reranking for reordering documents and producing summaries”, Proceedings of the 21st annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval, ACM, 335 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malik, L. Subramaniam, S. Kaushik, Automatically Selecting Answer Templates to Respond to Customer Emails, IJCAI, 7, 1659 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.