BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Brassard P, Seifert T, Secher NH. Is cerebral oxygenation negatively affected by infusion of norepinephrine in healthy subject [J]. Br J aAnaesth, 2009,102(6):800 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhanan, Coa KL, Meclfiian KJ. Dexmedetomidine [J]. Drugs. 2000, 59(2): 263 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nelson LE, Lu J, Guo T, et al. The alpha2-adrenoeeptor agonist Dexmedetomidine converges on endogrenous sleeppromotine path-way to exert its sedative effects. [J]. Anesthesiology 2003, 98(2): 428 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhana N, Goa KL, McClellan K. Dexmedetomidine[J] .Drugs, 2000,59:263 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Venn RM, Grounds RM. Comparison between Dexmedetomidine and Propofol for sedation in the intensive care unit: patient and clinician perceptions [J].Br J Anaesth, 2001, 87(5):684. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oh YJ, Kim JY, Shim JK, et al. Diabets mellitus does not affect jugular bulb oxygen saturation in patients undergoing off-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery [J].Circ J,2008,72(8):1259 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.