BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Neuhaus C. Perceiving musical scale structure: A cross-cultural event-related brain potentials study. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 999, 184–188(2003). [CrossRef]
- Drake C, Ben EI Heni Js. Synchronizing with music: intercultural differences. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 999, 429–437(2003). [CrossRef]
- Nan Y, Knösche TR, Friederici AD. The perception of musical phrase structure: a cross-culturals study. Brain Res. 1094, 179–19(2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drake C, Bertrand D. The quest for universals in temporal processing in music. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 930, 17–27(2001). [CrossRef]
- Balkwill LL, Thompson WF. A cross-cultural investigation of the perception of emotion in music: psychophysical and cultural cues. Music Percept, 17, 43–64(1999). [CrossRef]
- Smith LD, Williams RN. Children’s artistic responses to musical intervals. Am J Psychol, 112, 383–410(1999). [CrossRef]
- Morrison SJ, Demorest SM, Aylward EH, Cramer SC, Maravilla KR. FMRI investigation of cross-cultural music comprehension. Neuroimage, 20, 378–384(2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Demorest SM, Morrison SJ. Exploring the influence of cultural familiarity and expertise on neurological responses to music. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 999, 112–117(2003). [CrossRef]
- Kimberly A. Kerns, Karen Eso, Jennifer Thomson. Investigation of a Direct Intervention for Improving Attention in Young Children with ADHD. Developmental Neuropsychology. 16(16), 273–295(1999). [CrossRef]
- KG Noble, MF Norman, MJ Farah. Neurocognitive correlates of socioeconomic status in kindergarten children. Developmental Science, 8(1), 74–87(2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M Kuniecki, J Pilarczyk, S Wichary. The color red attracts attention in an emotional context. An ERP study. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 9, 212(2015).
- Hwang R. H. & Shih Y. N. Effects of background music on concentration of workers. WORK: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment, & Rehabilitation, 38(4), 383–387(2011).
- HaiWei Liu. Brain Research of Music Cognition and EEG Computational Analysis [D]. Xiamen University, 13–23 (2008).
- Wei-Na ZHU, Jun-Jun ZHANG. Differential cognitive responses to guqin music and piano music in Chinese subjects: an event-related potential study. Neurosci Bull, 24(1), 21–28 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- WeiCheng Lin. Research about Pattern Classification of Recognition Tasks Based on EEG Signals [D]. Hangzhou Dianzi University, 9–20 (2013).
- Yu Ji. Research of P300 Processing Algorithm Based on Independent Component Analysis [D]. Zhejiang University, 10–14 (2013).
- QiuJing Xu. Research on Visual Attention Classification Based on EEG Entropy Parameters [D]. Tianjin University University, 4–6 (2009).
- Tran Y, Craig A, Boord P, et al. Personality trails and its association with resting regional brain activity[J]. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 60(3), 215–224 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Mao Mao. Psychologically and Physiologically Measuring Musicһinduced Emotion and its Application in Service Design [D]. Tsinghua University, 11–18 (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.