BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- R.J. Ansell, O. Ramström, K. Mosbach. Towards artificial antibodies prepared by molecular imprinting. Clin. Chem. 42(9): 1506–1512 (1996) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Behbahani, M., Bagheri, S., Amini, M. M., Abandansari, H. S., Moazami, H. R., Bagheri, A. Application of molecular imprinted polymer nanoparticles as a selective solid phase extraction for preconcentration and trace determination of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in the human urine and different water samples. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering. 37: 1610–1612 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Baltrons, M. Lopez-Mesas, C. Palet, F. Le Derf, F. Portet-Koltalo. Molecularly imprinted polymer-liquid chromatography/fluorescence for the selective clean-up of hydroxylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils. Anal. Method, 5(22): 6297–6305 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aghaei, M.R.M. Hosseini, M. Najafi. A novel capacitive biosensor for cholesterol assay that uses an electro polymerized molecularly imprinted polymer. Electro him. Acta, 55: 1503–1508 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Cheong, F. Ali, J.H. Choi, J.O. Lee, K.Y. Sung. Recent applications of molecular imprinted polymers for enantio-selective recognition. Talanta, 106: 45–59 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wulff, G. Enzyme-like catalysis by molecularly imprinted polymers. Chem. Rev, 102(1):1–28 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bures, Y. Huang, E. Oral, N.A. Peppas. Surface modifications and molecular imprinting of polymers in medical and pharmaceutical applications. J. Control. Release, 72:25–33 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stoller, M. D, Park, S. J, Zhu, Y. W, An, J. H, Ruoff, R. S. Graphene-Based Ultracapacitors. Nano Lett. 8:3498−3502 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Stone. Endogenous neurotoxins from tryptophan. Toxicon, 39: 61–73 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Stone, G.M. Mackay, C.M. Forrest, J. Clark, L.G. Darlington. Tryptophan metabolites and brain disorders, Clin. Chem. Lab Med, 41: 852–859 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Stone, C.M. Forrest, G.M. Mackay, N. Stoy, L.G. Darlington. Tryptophan, adenosine, neurodegeneration and neuroprotection. Metab. Brain Dis, 22: 337–352 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. J. McDougle, S.T. Naylor, D.J. Cohen, G.K. Aghajanian, G.R. Heninger, L.H. Price. Effects of trptophan depletion in drug-free adults with autistic disorder. Archives of General Psychiatry, 53: 993–1000 (1996) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N Hrboticky, LA Leiter & GH Anderson. Effects of L-tryptophan on short-term food-intake in lean men. Nutrition Research, 5: 595–607 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Garrido, A.B. Rodríguez, M.P. Terrón, Chapter 13 – tryptophan and melatonin-enriched foodstuffs to improve antioxidant status in aging. V.R. Preedy (Ed.), Aging, Academic Press, San Diego 129–136 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kochen, H. Steinhart. L-tryptophan—Current Prospects in Medicine and Drug Safety. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bagheri, M. Ahmadi, T. Madrakian, A. Afkhami. Preconcentration and spectrofluorometric determination of L-tryptophan in the presence of d-tryptophan using a chiral magnetic nanoselector. Sensors Actuators B Chem, 221: 681–687 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcano, D. C, Kosynkin, D. V, Berlin, J. M, Sinitskii, A, Sun, Z, Slesarev, A, Alemany, L. B, Lu, W, Tour, J. M, Improved synthesis of graphene oxide. ACS Nano 4(8): 4806–4814 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.