BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- http://www.thecityedition.com/2012/GPS.html [Google Scholar]
- National Strategy for Development of viticulture and winemaking in the Republic of Bulgaria 2005– 2025 [Google Scholar]
- National Vine and Wine Chamber [Google Scholar]
- MAF, department “Agrostatistics”, “Production of grapes and wine” – newsletters from (2000) to (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pantaleeva. “Condition, opportunities and prospects for development of viticulture in Bulgaria”, Econ. Mgmt of Agriculture, J. E. 5 , 14–22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Toteva., P. Kirovski. Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on the competitiveness, opportunities and prospects for development on the vinous viticulture in Bulgaria, Econ. Mgmt of Agriculture, J. E. 3–4 , 33–40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.