BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- G. Agrawal, R. Rakwal, S. Tamogami, M. Yonekura, A. Kubo, H. Saji, Stilbene content of mature Vitis vinifera berries in response to UV-C elicitation. J. Agric. Food Chem. 48 6103–6105 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. At Barka, P. Eullaffroy, C. Clément, G. Vernet, Chitosan improves development and protects Vitis vinifera L. against Botrytis cinerea. Plant cell rep. 22 608–614 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. I. Rabaea, M. E. T. Badway, C. Stevens, G. Smagghe, W. Steurbaut, Chitosan as antimicrobial agent: applications and mode of action. Biomacromolecules 4 , 1457–1465 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Iriti, M. Sironi, S. Gomarasca, A. P. Casazza, C. Soave, F. Faoro, Cell death-mediated antiviral effect of chitosan in tobacco. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 44 , 893–900 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. M. Chang, L. A. , D. Horowitz, Molecular characterization of a pea beta-1,3-glucanase induced by Fusarium solon and chitosan challenge. Plant Pathol. 44 , 289–299 (1992)
- L.A. Hadwiger, P. Jolles, R. A. A. Muzzare, Chitin and Chitosanes. Birkhauser Verlag, Basel, Switzerland, pp. 185–200 (1999)
- S. H. Doares, T. Syrovets, E. Weiler, C. A. Ryan, Oligalacturonides and chitosan activate plant defensive genes through the octadecanoid pathway. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92 , 4095–4098 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. Kauss, W. Jeblick, A. Domard, The degrees of polymerization and N-acetylation of chitosan determine its ability to elicit callose formation in suspension cells and protoplasts of Catharanthus roseus. Planta 178 , 385–392 (1989) [PubMed]
- P. Vander, K. M. Varum, Comparison of the ability of partially N-acetylated chitosans and chitooligosaccharides to elicit resistance reactions in wheat leaves. Plant Physiol. 118 , 1353–1359 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Bézier, B. Lambert, F. Baillieul, Study of defense-related gene expression in grapevine leaves and berries infected with Botrytis cinerea. Eur. J. Plant Pathol. 108 , 111–120 (2002)
- A. Aziz, P. Trotel-Aziz, P. Dhuicq, Chitosan oligomers and coper sulfate induce grapevine defense reactions and resistance to gray mold and downy mildew. Phytopathology 96 , 1188–1194 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Romanassi, F. Nigro, A. Ippolito, D. Di Venere, M. Salerno, Effects of pre and post-harvest chitosan tratments to control storage grey mould of table grapes. Journal of Food Science 67 , 1862–1867 (2002)
- G. Romanazzi, E. Feliziani, S. Bautista Baños, D. Sivakumar, Shelf life ectension of fresh fruit and vegetables by chitosan treatment. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 57 , 579–601 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Bavaresco, D. Pettegolli, E. Cantù, M. Fregoni, G. Chiusa, M. Trevisan, Elicitation and accumulation of stilbene phytoalexins in grapevine berries infected by Botrytis cinerea. Vitis 36 , 77–83 (1997)
- F. Pensec, A. Szakiel, C. Paczkowski, A. Woźniak, M. Grabarczyk, Ch. Bertsch, J. Marc, C. Fisher, J. Chong, Characterization of triterpenoid profiles and triterpene synthase expression in the leaves of eight Vitis vinifera cultivars grown in the Upper Rhine Valley. J Plant Res 129 , 499–512 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. M. Augustin, V. Kunzina, S. B. Andersen, B. Bak, Molecular activities, biosynthesis and evolution of triterpenoid saponins. Phytochemistry 72 , 435–457 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Chappell, The genetics and molecular genetics of terpene and sterol origami. Curr. Opin. Plant Biol. 5 , 151–157 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. Thimmappa, K. Geisler, T. Louveau, P. O'Maille, A. Osbourn, Triterpene biosynthesis in plants. Annu. Rev. Plant Biol. 65 , 225–257 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.