BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- L. Amorim.; H. Kuniyuki, Diseases of the vine. (Ed.) Manual of phytopathology: diseases of cultivated plants . 3.ed. São Paulo: Agronômica Ceres, 1997 2 , p. 736–757
- S. Sawant, Indu et al. Emergence of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides sensu lato as the dominant pathogen of anthracnose disease of grapes in India as evidenced by cultural, morphological and molecular data. Australasian Plant Pathology 41 (5), p. 493–504 (2012) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Brook, Epidemiology of grapevine anthracnose, caused by Elsinoe ampelina. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research (1973)
- M. A. Ellis, & O. Erincik, Anthracnose of Grape. The Ohio State University Extension (2008)
- M. J , Pedro Júnior; I.J. Ribeiro; A. Martins, F.P. Microclimate conditioning by the removal of leaves and occurrence of anthracnose, downy mildew and 49 leaf spot on the 'Niagara Rosada' vine. Summa Phytopathologica, Jaguariúna 24 (2), p. 151–156 (1998)
- C.L. Campbell, L.V. Madden. Introduction to Plant Disease Epidemiology (Wiley, New York, 532, 1990)
- OIV – Organization Internationale de la Vigne et du Vin. Compendium of International Methods of Wine and Must Analysis (OIV, Paris, 504, 2009)
- C.R.C. Buffara, F. Angelotti, F.A. Vieira, A. Bogo, D.J. Tessmann, B.P. de Bem. Elaboration and validation of a diagrammatic scale to assess downy mildew severity in grapevine. Cienc. Rural 44 , 1384–1391 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J.E. Van der Plank. Plant Diseases: epidemics and control (Academic Press, New York, 349, 1963)
- M.B. Spósito, Temporal and spatial dynamics of the black spot (Guignardia citricarpa) and quantification of the damage caused to the citrus crop. Thesis (Doctorate). School of Agriculture Luiz de Queiroz, Piracicaba (2003)
- P.J. Brook Epidemiology of grapevine anthracnose and downy mildew in Auckland. New Zealand vineyards, New Zealand Journal of Horticulture Science 20 , 37–49 (1992) [CrossRef]
- N.F.S. Vaccari, M.C.H. Soccol, G.M . Ide. Phenolic compounds in wines and their antioxidant effects in disease prevention. Revista de Ciências Agroveterinárias 8 , 710–83 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.