BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- Combrink, J.C., Ginsburg, L. and Truter, A.B. 1974. Maturity of table grapes. Deciduous Fruit Grower 24 (1), 8–13 [Google Scholar]
- Coombe, B.G., Dundon, R.J. and Short, A.W.S. 1980. Indices of sugar acidity as ripeness criteria for wine grapes. J. Sci. Food Agric. 31 (5), 495–502 [Google Scholar]
- Crisosto, C.H. and Crisosto, G.M. 2002. Understanding American and Chinese consumer acceptance of “Redglobe” table grapes. Postharvest Biol. Technol. 24 (2), 155–162 [Google Scholar]
- Jayasena, V., Cameron, I. 2008. °Brix/acid ratio as a predictor of consumer acceptability of Crimson Seedless table grapes. Journal of Food Quality 31 , 736–750 [Google Scholar]
- M. Maante*, E. Vool, R. Ratsep and K. Karp 2015. The effect of genotype on table grapes soluble solids content. Agronomy Research 13 (1), 141–147 [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, K.E., Schutz, H.G., Ahmedullah, M. and Mcpherson, J. 1973. Flavour preferences of supermarket customers for “Thompson Seedless” grapes. Am. J. Enol. Vitic. 24 (1), 31–40 [Google Scholar]
- OJ L-157 15/06/2011. Marketing standards for fresh fruits and vegetables. http://exporthelp.europa.eu/update/requirements/ehir_eu13_02v001/eu/auxi/eu_mktfrveg_annex1b_r543_2011_grapes.pdf. Accessed 17.02.2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.