BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Wine and Society|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- Angulo O., Fidelibus M.W. and Heymann H., Grape cultivar and drying method affect sensory characteristics. J Sci Food Agric 87 , 865–870 (2007)
- Barbanti D., Mora B., Ferrarini R., Tornielli G.B. and Cipriani M., 2008. Effect of various thermohygrometric conditions on the withering kinetics of grapes used for the production of “Amarone” and “Recioto” wines. J. Food Eng. 85 , 350--358
- Belfrage N. e Loftus S., Dried grapes: the classic wines of antiquity, journal of wine research 4 (3), 205–225 (1993)
- Bellincontro A., De Santis D., Botondi R., Villa L., Mencarelli F., Different postharvest dehydration rates affect quality characteristics and volatile compounds of Malvasia,Trebbiano and Sangiovese grapes forwineproduction.JSciFoodAgric 84 , 1791–1800 (2004)
- Bellincontro A., Nicoletti I., Valentini M., Tomas A., De Santis D., Corradini D., et al., Integration of nondestructive techniques with destructive analyses to study postharvest water stress of winegrapes. Am. J. Enol. Vitic 60 , 57–65 (2009)
- Borsa D. e Di Stefano R., Evoluzione dei polifenoli durante l'appassimento di uve a frutto colorato. Riv Vitic Enol 53 , 25–35 (2000)
- Doneche B.J. Botrytized wines. In Graham H. Fleet (ed.), wine microbiology and biotechnology (pp. 327–351). Sidney: Taylor & Francis Inc. (1993)
- Frangipane M.T., Ceccarelli A., Mencarelli F. and Anelli G-, Study of phenolic compounds in Aleatico grapes dried in a forced air tunnel. ItalJFoodSci 19 , 203–206 (2007)
- Gabas A.L., Menegalli F.C. and Telis-Romero J., Effect of chemical pretreatment on the physical properties of dehydrated grapes. Dry Technol 17 , 1215–1226 (1999) [CrossRef]
- Genovese A., Gambuti A., Piombino P. and Moio L. Sensory properties and aroma compounds of sweet Fiano wine. Food Chem. 103 , 1228–1236 (2007)
- Guarrera N., Campisi S. and Asmundo C.N., 2005. Identification of the odorants of two Passito wines by gas chromatography-olfactometryand sensory analysis. Am. J. Enol. Vitic. 56 , 394--399
- Pangavhane D.R. and Sawhney R.L., Review of research and development work on solar dryers for grape drying. Energ Convers Manage 43 , 45–61 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Rolle, L., Torchio, F., Giacosa, S. and Gerbi, V. (2009), Modifications of mechanical characteristics and phenolic composition in berry skins and seeds of Mondeuse winegrapes throughout the on-vine drying process. J. Sci. Food Agric. 89 , 1973–1980
- Scienza A., Atlante dei Vini Passiti Italiani, Gribaudo, Savignano (CN), Italy (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.