BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Wine and Society|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- Bockstaller, C., L. Guichard, D. Makowski, A. Aveline, P. Girardin, and S. Plantureux, 2008, Agri-environmental indicators to assess cropping and farming systems. A review 28 , 139–149
- Keichinger, O. 2001, Evaluation de l'impact des pratiques agricoles d'exploitations de grandes cultures sur la valeur cynégétique à l'aide d'indicateurs agro-écologiques, Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Colmar
- Pervanchon, F., C. Bockstaller, and P. Girardin. 2002. Assessment of energy use in arable farming systems by means of an agro- ecological indicator: the energy indicator. 72 , 149–172
- Ricou, C., C. Schneller, B. Amiaud, S. Plantureux, and C. Bockstaller, 2014, A vegetation-based indicator to assess the pollination value of field margin flora. Ecol. indic. 45 , 320–331
- Sadok, W., F. Angevin, J. E. Bergez, C. Bockstaller, B. Colomb, L. Guichard, R. Reau, and T. Dore, 2009, MASC, a qualitative multi-attribute decision model for ex ante assessment of the sustainability of cropping systems. Agron. Sustain. Dev. 29 , 447–461 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Thiollet-Scholtus, M., and C. Bockstaller, 2015a, Using indicators to assess the environmental impacts of wine growing activity: The INDIGO (R) method 62 , 13–25
- Thiollet-Scholtus, M., and C. Bockstaller, 2015b, Using indicators to assess the environmental impacts of wine growing activity: the INDIGO® method. Eur. J. Agron. 62 , 13–25
- Tixier, P., E. Malezieux, M. Dorel, C. Bockstaller, and P. Girardin, 2007, Rpest – An indicator linked to a crop model to assess the dynamics of the risk of pesticide water pollution application to banana-based cropping systems 26 , 71–81
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.