BIO Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2019The 12th International Conference on the Health Effects of Incorporated Radionuclides (HEIR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dosimetry and Dose Assessment: Oral presentations|
|Published online||07 May 2019|
- Tatsuzaki et al. Radiat. Prot. Dosim (accepted)., Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Report on contamination at the Plutonium Fuel Research Facility in the Oarai Research and Development Center (The third report) (in Japanese), Japan Atomic Energy Agency, 29 September (2017). https://www.jaea.go.jp/02/press2017/p17092902/ (accessed 2018-5-14) [Google Scholar]
- IDEAS General Guidelines. General Guidelines for the Estimation of Committed Effective Dose from Incorporation Monitoring Data. FZKA 7243 (2006). http://www.bologna.enea.it/Rapporti/General%20Guidelines-FZK-report.pdf (accessed 2018-5-14) [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Dose Coefficients for Intakes of Radionuclides by Workers. ICRP Publication 68 Ann. ICRP 24 (4), Pergamon Press (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Tani et al., This conference [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.