BIO Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2019The 12th International Conference on the Health Effects of Incorporated Radionuclides (HEIR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dosimetry and Dose Assessment: Oral presentations|
|Published online||07 May 2019|
- C. Botti et al (1997). Comparison of three different methods for radiolabelling human activated T lymphocytes. EJNM, 24:497–504. [Google Scholar]
- E. Miñana et al (2015). Quantification of the chromosomal radiation damage induced by labelling of leukocytes with [18F]FDG. Nucl. Med. Biol, 42:720–723. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Detante et al (2009). Intravenous Administration of 99m Tc-HMPAO-Labeled Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells After Stroke : In Vivo Imaging and Biodistribution. Cell transplantation, 18:1369–1379. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Gildehaus et al (2011). Impact of Indium-111 Oxine Labelling on Viability. Mol Imaging Biol, 13:1204–1214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Wolfs et al (2017). 18F-FDG Labeling of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Multipotent Adult Progenitor Cells for PET Imaging: Effects on Ultrastructure and Differentiation Capacity. J. Nucl. Med, 447–455. [Google Scholar]
- M. Faraggi et al (1998). Original article Comparison of cellular and conventional dosimetry in assessing self-dose and cross-dose delivered to the cell nucleus by electron emissions, Eur J Nucl Med, 25:205–214. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Makrigiorgos et al (1989). Limitations of Conventional Internal Dosimetry at the Cellular Level, J. Nucl. Med, 30:1856–1865. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.