BIO Web Conf.
Volume 15, 201942nd World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||23 October 2019|
- Eurostat statistical books (2015 edition). Agriculture, forestry and fishery statistics. Agricultural products 88, ISSN 2363-2488 [Google Scholar]
- G. Meloni, J. Swinnen, The political economy of European wine regulations. LICOS Discussion Paper 320/2012. Version: 17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 27 – Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms. Chapter I – Alcohol and tobacco tax and trade bureau, department of the treasury, Subchapter A – alcohol, part 24 – Wine 27 CFR §24.178 and §24.181 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rossmann, Food Rev. Int. 17, 347 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kelly, K. Heaton, J. Hoogewerff, Trends Food Sci. Tech. 16, 555 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Calderone, C. Guillou, Food Chem. 106, 1399 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Gerard, L.M. Maryvonne, M. Francoise, J.M. Marie, J. Agric. Food Chem. 31, 311 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 555/2008, Laying down detailed rules for implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 479/2008 on the common organization of the market in wine as regards support programs, trade with third countries, production potential and on controls in the wine sector, Official Journal of the European Union L 170 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rossmann, F. Reniero, I. Moussa, H.-L. Schmidt, G. Versini, M.H. Merle, Eur. Food Res. Tech. 208, 400 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Regulations and amendments: No. 822/97, 18O/16O of water in wine. Official Journal of European Communities, No. L 117/10 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dunbar, Zeitschrift für Lebensmittel-Untersuchung und Forschung 174, 355 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Perini, F. Camin, J. Food Sci. 78, C839 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Jamin, R. Guerin, M. Retif, M. Lees, G.J. Martin, J. Agric. Food Chem. 51, 5202 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Epstein, T. Mayeda, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta. 4, 213 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- C. Monsallier-Bitea, E. Jamin, M. Lees, B.L. Zhang, G.J. Martin, J. Agric. Food Chem. 54, 279 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Smajlović, K.L. Sparks, J.P. Sparks, I. Leskošek Čukalović, S. Jović, Nat. Product Res. 27, 513 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.