BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- I.V. Zenkov, B.N. Nefedov, Yu.P. Yuronen, I.M. Baradulin, E.V. Kiryushina, V.N. Vokin, Coal., 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Safronova, T.G. Lamanova, N.V. Sheremet, Coal., 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkov, B.N. Nefedov, I.M. Baradulin, V.N. Vokin, E.V. Kiryushina, Ecology and the industry of Russia, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuminova, N.M. Chizhikova, M.G. Tanzybaev, The vegetation cover of Khakassia (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Goryshina, Ecology of plants (Vysshaya Shkola Publishers, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Serebryakov, Ecological morphology ofplants. Life forms ofangiosperms and coniferous plants (Vysshaya Shkola Publishers, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ankipovich, The catalogue of the flora of the Republic of Khakassia (Altay University Publishing House, Barnaul, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Introduction into plants geography (LSU Publishing House, Leningrad, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Books of Khakassia. Rare and endangered species of plants and mushrooms (Nauka Publishing House, Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.