BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Yu.A. Sherbakov, M.V. Kirillov, Sib. geographer. team, 1 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Yurtsev, Bulletin of MOIP, 87, 4 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Antipova, The flora of the Northern forest-steppes of Middle Siberia, Diss. (Tomsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Antipova, Comparative Floristic: Materials of all-Russian school-seminar on comparative Floristic, 2, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Journal. Russ. bot. Ls-VA, 16, 1 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Hohryakov, Bot. journal, 85, 5 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Polozhii, Flora of Krasnoyarsk region: Fabaceae, 6 (Tomsk, Tomsk state University; Novosibirsk, Science, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Introduction to the geography of plants (L., publishing House of LSU, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Methods of comparative Floristics and problems of florogenesis (Novosibirsk, Science, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Cherepnin, Flora and vegetation of the southern part of Krasnoyarsk region, Diss. (L., BIN AN SSSR, 1953) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.