BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Red List of Threatened Species of Russian Federation. Plants and mushrooms (M., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ankipovich, D.N. Shaulo, N.V. Sedelnikova et al., Red List of Threatened Species of Khakasia: rare and endangered species of plants and mushrooms. (Novosibirsk, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Korchagin, Field geobotany, 3 (M.-L., Nauka, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Rabotnov, Tr. BIN USSR, 3, 6 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Uranov, Biol. sciences, 2 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Plant coenopopulations: general terms and structure (M, Nauka, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- Plant coenopopulations: basic concepts and structure (M, Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Zaugolnova, Structure population of seed plants and related monitoring problems, Diss. (St. Petersburg, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhukova, Population Life of the Meadow Plants (Yoshkar-Ola, Lanar, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhivotovsky, Rus. J. Ecol., 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Odum, Ecology, 2 (M, Nauka, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.