BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- L.I. Abramova, Biological flora of the Moscow region, 12 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Barsukova, Grow. resources., 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zakamskaya, Ontogenetic atlas of medical plants, 4 (Yoshkar-Ola, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Mirkin, Phytocenology: principles and methods (M., Nauka, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Tsyganov, Phytoindication of ecological regimes in subzone of Coniferous-Broadleaved forests (M., Nauka, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zubkova, L.G. Khanina, T.I. Grokhlina, Y.A. Dorogova, Digital processing of geobotanical descriptions using ecological scales andEcoScaleWin Software: manual (Yoshkar-Ola, Mari State University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Shirokikh, Agrar. Russia, 1a (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Ward, J. of the Amer. Statistical Association, 58, 301 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Sokal, P.H.A. Sneath, Principles of numerical taxonomy (San Francisco-London, W.H. Freeman and Company, 1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.