BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Z.Y. Wu, P.H. Raven, D.Y. Hong, (eds.), Flora of China, 13 (Beijing 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Peschkova (ed.), Flora of Siberia, 10 (Science Publishers, Enfield, NH, USA 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lyakh, Eurasian Journal of Forest Research, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chernonosov, E.A. Karpova, E.M. Lyakh, Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lyakh, N.V. Tsybulya, Plant Resourses, 45, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Nikolaev, I.V. Lianguzova, L.M. Pozdova, Biology of Seeds (SPb., Nauka, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Takhtajan, Comparative anatomy of seed, 4 (SPb., Nauka, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nekrasov, Basics of Seed Science of Wood Plants in Introduction (Moscow, Nauka, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.