BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Methods of studying of forest communities (NIIHimiya SPbSU, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Khakassky Reserve: a scientific publication (Journalist, Abakan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Maymanakova, Scientific research of reserves and national parks of Southern Siberia, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Maymanakova, Scientific research of reserves and national parks of Southern Siberia, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Isaeva, Achievements of modern natural sciences, 12 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pchelkin, V.B. Slepov, The use of algae and lichens in environmental monitoring and bioindication studies (MGSUN, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sedelnikova, Lichens of Altai and Kuznetsk highlands: Summary of flora (Science, Novosibirsk, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Golubkova, Analysis of lichen flora of Mongolia (L., Science, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zyryanova, In the world of discoveries. Series: Natural and technical science, 12.1 (60) (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.