BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- S. Bartalev, V. Egorov., V. Zharko, E. Lupyan, D. Plotnikov, S. Khvostikov, Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space, 12, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Hamdan., J. Cruise, D. Rickman, D. Quattrochi, Remote Sensing, 6 (10) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Franklin, Mapping Species Distributions: Spatial Inference and Prediction (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ivchenko, Yu. Medvedev. Introduction to mathematical statistics (M., Publishing House of LCI, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Efron. Non-traditional methods of multivariate statistical analysis. Finance and Statistics (М., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Ilyina, E. I. Lapshina, N. N. Lavrenko, L. I. Mel’tser, E. A. Romanova, B. A. Bogoyavlenskii, and V. D. Makhno, Plant cover of the West Siberian Plain (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, C. Muller. Factor Analysis: Statistical Methods and Practical Issues. Factor, discriminant and cluster analysis (M., Finance and Statistics, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.