BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Yu.A. Zlobin, Population ecology of plants: current state, growth points (Sumy, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Smirnova, Bull. MOIP. Otd. Biol. 85, 5 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Cenopopulations of plants (essays on population biology) (М, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Red book of the Republic of Khakassia (Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Red book of Krasnoyarsk region (Krasnoyarsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rabotnov, The Life cycle of perennial herbaceous plants in meadow coenoses, Tr. Bot. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR:Geobotanika (М.-L., 1950) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Uranov, Ontogenesis and age composition of cenopopulations offlowering plants (М, Nauka, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Uranov, Scientific. Doc. higher. schools. Biol. sciences, 2 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Cenopopulations of plants (basic concepts and structure) (М, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Serebryakov, Polevaya geobotanika, 3 (Moscow, Nauka, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Serebryakova, Results of science and technology. Ser. Botany. VINITI, 1 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhivotovsky, J. Ecology, 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Odum, Ecology, 2 (М. 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Glotov, On the estimation of age structure parameters of plant populations in Plant life in heterogeneous environment, 1 (Yoshkar-Ola, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.