BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- The Red Book of Volgograd oblast. Plants and other organisms, 2 (Volgograd, Publisher-Printer, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Flora of the Lower Volga region, 1 (Moscow, KMK Sci. Publ., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Flora of the Lower Volga region, 2 (Moscow, KMK Sci. Publ., 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Conspectus florae Europae Orientalis, 1 (Moscow; Saint-Petersbourg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Maevskij, Flora of a central part of the European Russia, 11th ed. (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Euro+Med (2006): Euro+Med PlantBase − the information resource for EuroMediterranean plant diversity. Published on the Internet http://ww2.bgbm.org/EuroPlusMed/ [accessed 18 July 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- The International Plant Names Index (2019). Published on the Internet http://www.ipni.org [accessed 18 July 2019] [Google Scholar]
- Grids and mapping − Atlas florae Europaeae. https://www.luomus.fi/ [accessed 18 July 2019] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Senator, V.M. Vasjukov, E.G. Zibzeev, A.Y. Korolyuk, S.V. Saksonov, Phytodiversity of Eastern Europe, XII, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Russian Federation (plants and fungi) (Moscow, KMK Sci. Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bilz, S.P. Kell, N. Maxted, R.V. Lansdown, European Red List of Vascular Plants (Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.