BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2019|
- A.V. Kuminova, Vegetation of the right bank of the Yenisei (southern part of the Krasnoyarsk Territory) (Novosibirsk: Science, Sib. Department, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Sedelnikov, Yu.V. Naumenko, N.V. Sedelnikova et al., Siberian Journal of Ecology, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Ermakov, Ecology, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zibzeev, T.A. Nedovesova, Vegetation of Russia, 27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Types offorests of the mountains of South Siberia (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Siberian pine forests of Siberia (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Nazimova, Mountain coniferous forests of the Western Sayan (experience of ecological-phytocenotic classification) (L.: Nauka, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Polikarpov, N.M. Tchebakova, D.I. Nazimova, Climate and mountain forests of Southern Siberia (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Nazimova, N.P. Polikarpov, Sylva Fennica, 30 (2-3) (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Nazimova, D.M. Danilina, N.V. Stepanov, Botanica Pacifica, 3 (1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Holdridge, Life zone ecology (San Jose Tropical Science Center, 1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.