BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2019|
- N.S. Drachyov, Flora of the subzone of the southern taiga within the Tyumen region. Dissertation of the Cand. of biological sciences (Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Drachyov, Biodiversity. Plant introduction: Proceedings of the IV International Scientific Conference (Saint-Petersburg, Komarov Botanical Institute RAS, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Drachyov, VI Zyryanov Readings: Materials of the Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Kurgan, Publishing house of Kurgan state University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Drachyov, I.V. Kuzmin, Environment and natural resource management. Abstracts of reports of the International Conference (Tyumen, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Glazunov, N. I. Naumenko, N. V. Khozyainova, Guide to Vascular Plants of the Tyumen Region (Tyumen, LLC “RG” prospect”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Ilyina, E.I. Lapshina, N.N. Lavrenko and oth., Plant Cover of the West Siberian Plain (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Red Data Book of the Russian Federation (plants and mushrooms) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Glazunov, Bot. J., 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.