BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.D. Bochkova, Oilseeds Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the All-Russian Research Institute of Oilseeds 2(174), 120–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Karpova, Volga Niva 3(8), 22–27 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kashukoev, Bulletin of RAAS 5, 30–32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makoveev, Political Mathematical Network Electronic Scientific J. of the Kuban State Agrarian University 123, 1353–1367 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mutlu, S. Bozcuk, Hacettepe J. Biol. & Chem. 41(4), 331–339 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P Maury, M. Berger, F. Mojayad, C. Planchon, Plant and soil 1-2, 155–162 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Ward, J.A. Bunce, J. of experimental botany 12, 1842 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.