BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- F.S. Khaziakhmetov, A.F. Khabirov, R.Kh. Avzalov, G.R. Tsapalova, M.B. Rebezov, Kh.Kh. Tagirov, Sh.Sh. Giniyatullin, Kh.G. Ishmuratov, G.S. Mishukovskaya, F.M. Gafarova, Zh.S. Yessimbekov, Effect of probiotics on calves, weaned pigs and lamb growth Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 9(3), 866–870 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Khaziakhmetov, A.F. Khabirov, R.Kh. Avzalov, G.R. Tsapalova, M.B. Rebezov, Kh.Kh. Tagirov, Sh.Sh. Giniyatullin, Kh.G. Ishmuratov, G.S. Mishukovskaya, F.M. Gafarova, Zh.S. Esimbekov, Valuable effect of using probiotics in poultry farming Annual Research & Review in Biology 25(1), 1–7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Zaripova, F.S. Gibadullina, Sh.K. Shakirov et al., Feed of the Republic of Tatarstan: composition, nutrition and use 272 (Foliant, Kazan, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Sheigratsova, A.F. Trofimov, The dynamics of humoral indicators of calves with the application of a compiex of biologacalli active substances Current problems of intensive development of animal nusbanbry, 343–349 (Gorki, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Davies, R. Fychan, R. Jones, Aerobic deteriora tion of silage: causes and controls in Nutritional Biotechnology in the feed and Food Industries. Proc. of All tech’s 23rd Annual Symposium 227–238 (Nottingham, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Ellermeier, E.C. Hobbs, J.E. Gonzales et al., A Three-Protein Signaling Pathway Governing Immunity to Bacterial Cannibalism Toxin Cell 124, 549–559 (2006) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Streit, G. Schatzmayr, P. Tassis, E. Tzika, D. Mar in, I. Taranu, C. Tabuc, A. Nicolau, I. Aprodu, O. Puel, I.P. Oswald, Current situation of mycotoxin contamination and co-occurrence in animal feed focus on Europe Toxins 4(10), 788–809 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Karamaev, L. N. Bakaeva, Kh. Z. Valitov, V. P. Lushnikov, M. V. Zabelina, N. G. Chamurliev, A. S. Karamaeva, Quality of colostrum milk of large cattle dairy breeds Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 9(5), 1429–1439 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levakhin, E.A. Azhmuldinov, M.G. Titov, Yu.A. Lasygina, The effect of forage from eastern goatskin and alfalfa on meat productivity and biological value of meat of gobies of Simmental breed Feed production 10, 40–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Pobednov, I.V. Kuchin, V.V. Soldatov, Comparative efficiency of silage cultivation and silage of dried cereal grasses with preparations of lactic acid bacteria Feed production 3, 36–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Varakin, V.V. Salomatin, Milk productivity of cows when feeding alfalfa silage harvested using a new preservative News of the Lower Volga AgroUniversity Complex: science and higher professional education 2, 90–94 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kinsfator, The effectiveness of using Biotrof 111 when harvesting haylage in film packaging for feeding lactating cows Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University 2(43), 129–135 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Klimenko, V.M. Kosolapov, A.V. Logutov, The use of biological products for producing silage and haylage from legumes Zootechny 1, 12–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Tagirov, F.F. Vagapov, N.V. Gizatova, Quality of tanning raw material when feeding to probiotic gobies News of Science and Education 1(3), 27–29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.