BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.I. Afanasyeva, V.G. Oguy, N.V. Myakushko, Tech nological tools of adaptive methods for breeding calves 32–69 (Altai State Agrarian university, Barnaul, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, M.G. Nurtdinov, A.N. Khay rullin, et al., The organization of dairy cattle breeding based on technological innovation 90–126 (Kazan State University, Kazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Karamaev, L.N. Bakaeva, A.S. Karamaeva, et al., Breeding of Holstein cattle in the Middle Volga region 118–174 (RIO of Samara State Agricultural Academy, Kinel, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Zaripova, F.S. Gibadullina, Sh.K. Shakirov, et al., Feed of the Republic of Tatarstan: Composition, Nutrition and Use 81–122 (Foliant, Kazan, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Akers, Lactation and the mammary gland 89–124 (Iowa State Press, Blackwell Publishing Company, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Akers, Major advances associated with hormone and growth factor regulation of mammary growth and lactation in dairy cows J. Dairy Sci., 89(4), 1222–1234 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Quigley, Passive immunity in newborn calves 2010 Retrieved from: http://www.weds.ca [Google Scholar]
- D. Hesecke, Matabolische Litungagrenzen bei kuhen 531–535 (Medizin, Berlin, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Pritchett, C.C. Gay, T.E. Besser, D.D. Hancock, Management and production factors influencing immunoglobulin Giconcentration in colostrums from Holstein cows J. Dairy Sci., 74, 2336 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Zoge Alois, Uber die Beeinflussung der individuellen Disposition zu Infektionskrankheiten durch Warmentzungang. I. Ab-handlung, Archiv f. Hygiene, Bd. 28, 344–396 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Georgiev, Differences in chemical composition between cow colostrums and milk Bulg. J. Veter. Med. 11(1), 3–12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Bakaeva, A.S. Karamaev, S.V. Karamaev, The formation of immune status in newborn dairy and combined calves Dairy and beef cattle breeding 1, 32–37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Motova, Evaluation of the biochemical and immune status of calves in the early postnatal period when evaporating frozen colostrum with a high content of immunoglobulins Agricultural Biology 2, 84–87 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fox, A. Kleinsmith, Scientific and medical research related to bovine colostrums. Its relationship and use in the treatment of disease in humans Selected publishers abstracts (2010) Retrieved from: http://www.immunetree.com [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Morin, G.C. McCoy, W.L. Hurley, Effects of quality, quantity, and timing of colostrums feeding and addition of a dried colostrums supplement on immunoglobulin Gi absorption in Holstein bull calves J. Dairy Sci. 80(4), 747–753 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Scammell, Production and uses of colostrum Austr. J. Dairy Techn. 56(2), 74–82 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zarcula, H. Cemescu, C. Mircu, C. Tulcan, A. Morvay, S. Baul, D. Popovici, Influence of breed, parity and food intake on chemical composition of first colostrum in cow Anim. Sci. Biotechn. 43(1), 154–157 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.