BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.P. Kazantsev, Agricultural Science of the EuroNorth-East 4(15), 20–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Osipchuk, In Scientific support of animal husbandry in Siberia In Materials of the II int. scientific and practical conf. 24–28 (Krasnoyarsk Research Institute of Animal Husbandry Separate division of the “Federal Research Center” Krasnoyarsk Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Akulov, Legumes and Cereals 1(25), 36–40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Syrmolot, Grain farm of Russia 5, 67–71 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Samsaliev, Bulletin of the Kyrgyz National Agrarian University named after K.I. Scryabin 2(47), 64–69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Klasner, Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. World science. 15(21), 38–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Aseeva, Far Eastern Agrarian Bulletin 3(43), 917 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, Bulletin of Bryansk State Agricultural Academy 1, 42–48 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Fadeeva, Legumes and cereals 1(25), 40–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Frolov, Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. “World science” 15(9), 68–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lysenko, Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. World science 18(12), 60–62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.