BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.M. Boykov, E.S. Nesterov, Moisture-saving method of the main tillage Bulletin of Saratov State Agrarian University named after N.I. Vavilov 12, 49–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Nesterov, The results of the study of a PBC-4.8Ch soil treatment tool Bulletin of Saratov State Agrarian University n.a. N.I. Vavilov 1, 48–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Machado, K. Lanyas, Prototype for soil mechanical resistance measurement with chisel plow automated control Engenharia Agricola 36, 646–655 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Musil, J. Cervinka, Mereni lahoveho odporu stroju s pasivnimi pracovnimi organy Res. Agr. Eng. 53, 47–53 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Lysych, M.L. Shabanov, P.V. Zakharov, A review of the designs of strain gauges for studying power parameters of the working bodies of tillage tools Modern problems of science and education 1 (2015) Retrieved from: www.science-education.ru/121-17126 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Drobot, B. F. Tarasenko, New field installation for engineering evaluation of tillage working bodies Scientific J. of KubSAU, 91 (2013) Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/novaya-polevaya-ustanovka-dlya-inzhenernoy-otsenki-pochvoobrabatyvayuschih-rabochih-organov [Google Scholar]
- A. Rucins, A. Vilde, Research for rural development 2003. Int. scientific conf. proc. Jelgava, Latvia 21–24 May, 2003, 64–67 (Jelgavad, Latvia University of agriculture, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rucins, A. Vilde, Research for rural development 2003. Int. scientific conf. proc. Jelgava, Latvia 21 24 May, 2003, 61–63 (Jelgava, Latvia University of Agriculture, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Boykov, E.S. Nesterov, S.V. Startsev, K.K. Okas, Traction resistance of the chisel working body Scientific Review 5, 72–77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vladuloiu, A. Tudor, V. Vladut, C. Muraru, O. Radu, A. Petcu, Apparatus and equipment for determination of soil physical and mechanical characteristics (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorucu, A. Khalilian, J. Han Young, R. Dodd, F. J. Wolak, M. Keskin, Variable Depth Tillage Based on Geo-Referenced Soil Compaction Data in Coastal Plain Region of South Carolina (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gnilomedov, D. S. Sazonov, M. P. Erzamaev, Justification of traction resistance of a combined plow for longline tillage Bulletin of the Samara State Agricultural Academy 3, 8–13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gnilomedov, A. E. Afonin, M. P. Erzamaev, Energy characteristics of loosening the lower soil layer in longline technologies for its processing Bulletin of Samara State Agricultural Academy 3, 18–23 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.