BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.V. Dezhatkina, N.A. Lubin, A.V. Dosorov, M. E. Dezhatkin, The use of soy okara in feeding of pigs Res. J. of Pharmaceutical. Biological and Chemical Sci. 7(5), 2573–2577 (2016) DOI:10.1016/j.wasman.2018.01.015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mercurio, P. Cappelletti, B. de Gennaro, The effect of digestive activity of pig gastro-intestinal tract on zeolite-rich rocks: An in vitro stud. Microporous and mesoporous materials 225, 133–136 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Stojkovic, Z. Ilic, S. Ciric, B. Ristanovic, M.P. Petrovic, V. Caro Petrovic, V. Kurcubic, Efficiency of zeolite basis preparation in fattening lambs diet Biological animals 28, 545–552 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, M. K. Awasthi, X. Ren, Combining biochar, zeolite and wood vinegar for composting of pig manure: The effect on greenhouse gas emission and nitrogen conservation Waste Management 74, 221–230 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Valpotic, D. Gracner, R. Turk, Zeolite clinoptilolite nanoporous feed additive for animals of veterinary importance: potentials and limitations Periodicum biologorum 119(3), 159–172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Burcak, S. Yalcin, Effects of dietary sepiolite usage on performance. carcass characteristics. blood parameters and rumen fluid metabolites in Merino cross breed lambs Appl. clay sci. 163, 291–298 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sulistiyanto, C.S. Utama, S. Sumarsih, Effect of binder mineral in batchery waste based feed pellet on its proximate component and energy values J. of the Indonesian tropical animal agriculture 43(2), 107–114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zabelina, G.V. Molyanova, V.P. Kartashev, I.F. Vilkovysky, A.A. Strizhakov, Reproductive indicators of cows with varying degrees of blood on holstein Res. J. of Pharmaceutical. Biological and Chemical Sci. 9(6), 1049–1055 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zaitsev, O.N. Makurina, G.V. Molyanova, A.V. Savinkov, A.M. Ukhtverov, V.V. Tarabrin, Hemostasis and rheological blood features dynamics of black-many coloured lactating cows at the inclusion into their ration of antioxidant lipisomal preparation “lipovitam-beta” Biomedical and Pharmacology J. 10(2), 759–766 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Toporova, S.N. Serebrennikova, V.V. Galashov, V.E. Lutsuk, I.V. Toporova, V.V. Andreev, The effectiveness of organomineral additives in animal feeding Chief livestock specialist 1, 16–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.