BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- N. I. Mertsalov, Theory of spatial mechanisms (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1951) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Goryachkin, Collected works. Vol. 2. Earth mechanics (Selkhozgiz, Moscow, 1937) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Vorobyov, F.M. Dimenberg, Spatial joint mechanisms. Closed and open kinematic chains (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Verkhovskiy, Six-dimensional spatial articulated mechanisms Bulletin of Tomsk Technological Institute 61(1), 47–52 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zinovyev, Spatial mechanisms with lower pairs (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Evgrafov, G.N. Petrov, Calculation of geometric and kinematic parameters of the spatial link mechanism with excessive links Problems of mechanical engineering and machine reliability 3, 3–8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Dimenberg, Theory of spatial articulated mechanisms (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Glazunov, A. Sh. Koliscor, A. F. Krainev, Spatial mechanisms of parallel structure (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Bennett, A new mechanism Engineering 76, 777–778 (1903) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Shitikov, The study of spatial articulated mechanisms. Research report (KHTI, Kazan, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Mudrov, Spatial mechanisms with rotational pairs (Kazan University, Kazan, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mudrov, Spatial mechanisms with a special structure (School, Kazan, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. R. Galiullin, Justification of the parameters of a bar elevator with uneven movement of the blade to increase a separating ability of the potato harvester: Thesis (VIM, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Mudrov, Theoretical foundations of the analysis and design of a spatial screw mixer. Thesis (HTI, Kazan, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Yarullin, Intensification of cleaning products in submersible washing machines based on spatial mechanisms: Thesis (MGAU, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Yarullin, Three-dimensional hydrodynamic cleaning of products (Kazan University, Kazan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.