BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.I. Zotikov, T.S. Naumkina, B.C. Sidorenko, The current state of the industry of leguminous and cereal crops in Russia Bulletin of Oryol SAU 1, 14–17 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Kononenko, Yu. I. Levakhin, A. G. Meshcheryakov, A. M. Ispanova, Peas and chickpeas of different varieties in feed production Zootechnical science of Belarus 50(2), 3–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Meshcheryakov, V.A. Shakhov, V.L. Korolev, V.A. Dotsenko, Comparative evaluation of the nutritional value of pea and chickpea grains under drought conditions Bulletin of Orenburg State Agrarian University 5, 180–183 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Semyonov, S. I. Kononenko, I. S. Kononenko, Nutrition and amino acid composition of sorghum grains used in animal feeding in Collection of scientific papers of Stavropol Scientific Research Institute of Animal Husbandry and feed production 1 (4-1), 86–88 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Germantseva, Chickpea as a variety of arid agriculture (Saratov, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Meshcheryakov, G. I. Levakhin, A. A. Ziganshin, V. A. Dotsenko et al., Qualitative characteristics of protein and fiber of the main feed means of the diets of the steppe zone of the Southern Urals Bulletin of Orenburg State Agrarian University 3, 264–267 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, O.N. Lysak, O.V. Vershinina, Techniques for pre-sowing treatment of chickpea seeds and crops with growth biostimulants, in Actual problems of agrarian science and ways to solve them: collection of scientific papers (State Agricultural Academy, Kinel, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, E.I. Makarova, V.V. Rakitina, Productivity of Privo 1 chickpeas when applying growth regulators at different levels of mineral nutrition in the conditions of the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga region, in Actual problems of agricultural science and their solutions: a collection of scientific papers (RICA of the State Agricultural Academy, Kinel, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Erokhin, Efficiency of biological preparations for the pre-sowing treatment of seeds and vegetative plants of leguminous plants Legumes and cereals 1(13), 29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.