BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Sustainable Rural Development Strategy Retrieved from: http://www.sgubern.ru/articles/4856/6859/ [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bondarenko, Development of rural territories of Russia: Estimates, opinions, expectations Sociological research 3(January), 76–82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Bondarenko, Urban and Rural Socioeconomic Disparities: Scientific Views and Domestic Practic es Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences 88(5), 320–329 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the program of Samara region “Sustainable development of rural territories of Samara region for 2014–2017 and until 2021” (as amended on April 17, 2019) Retrieved from: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/464008926 [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators (Rosstat, Moscow, 2018) Retrieved from: http://www.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nekrasov, Development of the dairy cluster of the Samara region in 2009–2013: results, problems, prospects Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises 6, 30–36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Samara region. Official site Retrieved from: http://mcx.samregion.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gerasimov, Ye.I. Gromov, A.V. Nesterenko, T.Y. Bezdolnaya, J.E. Klishina, Government control of regional agricultural economic systems under institutional transformations Mediterranean J. of Social Sciences 6(5), 200–208 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kovalenko, O. Y. Yakimova, E. V. Avtaykina, O. O. Zaytseva, Problems and Mechanisms of Sustainable Development of Rural Areas (at the example of the Republic of Mordovia) European Research Studies J. XIX, (3), Part A (2016) Retrieved from: http://www.ersj.eu/index.php?option=com_content &task=view&id=666. [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nekrasov, Agrarian policy of the Samara region in the conditions of import substitution Intellect. Innovation Investments 2, 4–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Muhametova, The basics of development of rural areas: investments, strategy, experience Russian entrepreneurship 17(21), 2885–2894 (2016) DOI: 10.18334/rp.17.21.37078 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Integrated development of rural areas” and on making amendments in some acts by the Government of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation governmental order from 31 May 2019 No. 696 Retrieved from: http://government.ru/docs/36905/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.