BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A. McBratney et al., Future directions of precision agriculture Precision agriculture 6(1), 7–23 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ehlert, K.H. Dammer, Widescale testing of the Crop-meter for site-specific farming Precision Agriculture 7(2), 101–115 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Feiffer et al., Hydro n-sensor in Int. Conf. on Crop Harvesting and Processing 76 (American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, M. Wang, N. Wang, Precision agriculture—a worldwide overview Computers and electronicsin agriculture 36(2), 113–132 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Binita, G.S. Dasog, P.L. Patil, Soil fertility mapping in Ghataprabha left bank canal command area of north Karnataka by geographic information system technique Karnataka J. of Agricultural Sciences 22(1) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Di, K.C. Cameron, Nitrate leaching in temperate agroecosystems: sources, factors and mitigating strategies Nutrient cycling in agroecosystems 64(3), 237–256 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Troeh, L.M. Thompson, Soils and soil fertility (Blackwell, Ames, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Pettit, Organic matter, humus, humate, humic acid, fulvic acid and humin: their importance in soil fertility and plant health CTI Research (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Havlin et al., Soil fertility and fertilizers (Pearson Education India, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Petrov et al., Development of A Method For Differentiated Fertilizer Application In Conditions Of Precision Agriculture According To Soil Fertility Monitoring Research j. of pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences 9(5), 925–934 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, M.A. Kanaev, Development of technical means for monitoring the effectiveness of research in precision agriculture News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University 2(64), (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.