BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- T. A. Dozorova, M.R. Bogapova, Efficiency of the resource potential use: the assessment and areas for improvement Kazan Agrarian Bulletin 3, 152–156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dozorova, N.M. Neif, Methodological approaches to the assessment of the effectiveness of the use of resource potential by agricultural organizations Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy 3(23), 132–138 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kandilov, Human potential as a factor of the resource potential of the territory in Proc. of AllRussian Scientific Conf. “All-Russian Population Census as an Informational and Statistical Base for Strategizing Social and Economic Development of the State and Regions” 253–270 (Penza, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Komarov, A.N. Romanov, Eds., Resource potential of economic growth 567 (Path of Russia, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kundius, The Economy of the AIC: study guide 669 (Altai State Agrarian University, Barnaul, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Skobara, V.V. Podkopaev, Analysis stages of economic potential of agricultural enterprises Transactions of the Russian Academy of Entrepreneurship 42, 260–267 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Steksova, Methodology for determining the resource potential of an enterprise Management in Russia and abroad 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tarasova, E.A. Smirnova, M.V. Postnova, The study of the state of rural labor resources and their employment in the agrarian sector of the Ulyanovsk region The Agricultural Economy of Russia 10, 52–56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Yashina, N.M. Neif, T.V. Treskova, Development of a regional agro-industrial production and education cluster in Proc. of the III Int. Scientific-Methodological and Practical Conf. “Integrated Development of Rural Areas and Innovative Technologies in the Agro-Industrial Complex 232–235 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Unified Interagency Information and Statistical System (UMISS) Retrieved from: https://fedstat.ru:8443/ [Google Scholar]
- The official site of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation Retrieved from: www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- The statistical yearbook. Ulyanovsk region, 2018: Stat.sb 140 (Ulyanovskstat, Ulyanovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ulyanovsk region in numbers. A concise statistical book 140 (Ulyanovskstat, Ulyanovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The national report on the progress and implementation results in 2013–2017. The State Program for the Development of Agriculture and Regulation of Agricultural Products, Raw Materials and Food Markets for 2013–2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.