BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S. Sh. Abdulmagomedov, O.A. Magomedov, A.Y. Aliyev, N.H. Gulakhmedov, A.S. Maksudova, G.M. Magomedshipiev, Materials and Reports of a sci. conf. “The Theory and Practice of Parasitic Disease Control, “ 13, 5–6 (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sh. Akbayev, A. A. Vodanov, N. E. Kosminkov, Parasitology and invasion diseases of animals (Moscow, KolosS, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Andruszko, Treatment and prevention of eymeriosis in young cattle, in Proc. of the Conf. “Theory and Practice of Combating Parasitic Diseases, “ 14, 38–40 (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Andruszko, Efficacy of toltarox preparation in eymeriosis of young cattle, in Materials of conf. “Theory and Practice of Parasitic Disease Control, “ 14(15), 27–28 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Archipelago, V.E. Abramov, E.V. Abramova, Y.S. Pigina, Materials and Reports of a sci. conf. “Theory and Practice of Combating Parasitic Diseases, “ 15, 36–37 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bolyakhina, E.A. Efremova, V.A. Marchenko, Siberian J. of Agricultural Science, 7, 88–94 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Emelyanova, Russian Parasitological J., 4, 107–110 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Lutfullin, N.A. Lutfullin, Materials of Int. sci. and pract. conf. “Food Security and Sustainable Development of Agro-Industrial Complex, “ 510–513 (Cheboksary, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Protasavitskaya, Scientists notes of Vitebsk state academy of veterinary medicine, 47(2), 74–76 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Pusher, Scientists notes of Vitebsk state academy of veterinary medicine, 53(1), 158–161 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Yuldoshev, Veterinary medicine, 4, 1–6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Ravilov, M.H. Lutfullin, D.N. Mingaleev, R.I. Shangaraev, R.R. Gizzatullin, R.R. Galyautdinova, Res. J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 9(6), 1502–1506 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.