BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.N. Boltinsky, Work of the tractor engine under unsteady load (Selkhozizd, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Yuldashev, The dynamics of the working processes of the engine of machine tractor units (Tatar book, Kazan, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Yuldashev, Development of ways of dynamic qualities of automotive diesel engines, Doctoral dissertation (Kazan, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Krutov, I.P. Sporysh, V.D. Yunoshev, Fundamentals of the theory of automatic regulation (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Antipin, A.A. Shevtsov, Character of the influence of engine power on fuel consumption in an unsteady mode Engine building 10, 45–46 (Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Galiullin, Increase of effective indicators of tractor diesel engines with electronic fuel supply. Doctoral dissertation (Ufa, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.Kh. Khaliullin, V.M. Medvedev, R.R. Shiriazdanov, A mathematical model for determining the operational performance of power plants of mobile machines in transient operating modes Bulletin of the Kazan State Agrarian University 101(35), 71–74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinitsky, The influence of unsteady load on the performance of the MTU engine in Actual problems of mechanization of agriculture: materials of the anniversary scientific and practical conf. “Higher agricultural engineering education in Udmurtia is 50 years old.” 127–130 (Izhevsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Yuldashev, V.M. Medvedev, S.A. Sinitsky, K.M. Latypov, Ways to increase the efficiency of using internal combustion engines of cars and tractor units in operating conditions Bulletin of the Moscow State Agroengineering University named after V.P. Goryachkina 1(21), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinitsky, The influence of the load of the machine-tractor unit on engine performance in operating conditions. Candidate dissertation (Kazan, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Khokhlov, The effect of transients on the weekend indicators of a tractor diesel in Improving the technical and economic indicators of tractors 88–94 (Chelyabinsk Institute of agriculture mechanization and electrification, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Arkhangelsky, K. D. Derbaremdiner, V. I. Bednev, S. S. Epstein, Determining the efficiency of the engine in acceleration modes in the conditions of a modeling stand Automobile industry 8, 6–8 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Patoka, S.A. Sinitsky, A.K. Yuldashev, The influence of the coefficients of differential equations on the transient characteristics of the MTU engine in Actual problems of mechanization of agriculture: materials of the anniversary scientific practical conf. “Higher agricultural engineering education in Udmurtia is 50 years old.” 143–147 (Izhevsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Selifanov, D. A. Vakhrameev, The main provisions of the development of a mathematical model of the transient process of the engine when using advanced load control in Materials of the scientific conf. “Problems of mechanization of agricultural production of the Republic of Tatarstan” (Kazan, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Selifanov, D. A. Vakhrameev, N. K. Maksimov, Two-pulse regulation of agricultural tractor engines in Materials of the XIX scientificpractical conf. of the Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy (Izhevsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Medvedev, I.R. Ahmetzyanov, R.R. Shiriyazdanov, F.K. Khaliullin, Operating conditions of the D-240 Engine based dual fuel gasdiesel engine of the agricultural tractor in «European Conf. on Innovations in Technical and Natural Sci.» Proc. of the 2nd Int. sci. conf. (May 12, 2014). («East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH, Vienna, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kh. Khaliullin, V.M. Medvedev, The operator form of solving equations for the model of power plants of mobile machines Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 92(32), 75–77 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Z. Gabdrafikov, S.B. Shamukaev, E.P. Mekhonoshin, Improving the efficiency of diesel engines in transient modes by electronic control of fuel supply Mechanization and electrification of agriculture 7, 19–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Abramov, Improving the efficiency of the functioning of a diesel engine of a tractor unit by electronic regulation of fuel supply. Candidate dissertation abstract (St. Petersburg-Pushkin, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.