BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.P. Bobrinev, L.N. Pak, E.A. Banshchikov, Experience in growing black poplar seedlings, Transbaikalia Agricult. Sci. J. 39, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Morozova, A.P. Iozus Morozova, Specific features of variety testing of species, hybrids and forms of poplars that are promising for protective irrigated and rainfed forest plantings in the conditions of the dry steppe of the Lower Volga region, Advan. in modern natural sci. J. 306, 11–2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yalatdinova, Geochemical peculiarities of black poplar leaves (Popul nigra L.), EGU General Assemble 2013, 258 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yalaltdinova, Reflection of the process of technogenesis in the elemental composition of the leaves of poplars (pópulus nígra L.) on the example of the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2, 154 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rikhvanov, D. Yusupov, N. Baranovskaya, A. Yalaltdinova, Elem. Composit. of poplar foliage as a biogeoch. Indicat. of indust. Specializ. of urban syst., 6, 58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yalaltdinova, N. Sirina, N. Baranovskaya, Life Syst. in the Agricult. Syst., 95(12), 2544 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.