BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- N.E. Zemskova, V.N. Sattarov, V.R. Tuktarov, Morphological characteristics of honeybees in the steppe zone of Samara region Morphology 143(3), 88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Klochko, S.N. Lugansky, A.V. Blinov, Ten reasons for the death of bees in 2015 Apiculture 1, 53–54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Meixner, R. Buehler, C. Costa et al., Honey bee genotypes and the environment J. Apicultural Research 53(2), 183–187 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grankin, N.N. Vereshchak, White-eyed drones in Oryol region Apiculture 8, 20–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mannapov, L.I. Khoruzhiy, N.A. Simoganov, L.A. Redkova, Technology for the production of apiculture products according to the law of the natural standard (Prospect, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Morev, L.Ya. Moreva, P.V. Radchenko, Analysis of bee races in Krasnodar region by the color of the abdomen Apiculture 5, 24–26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Pashayan, K.A. Sidorova, Ecological problems of apiculture in Tyumen region Apiculture 1, 12–13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Skvortsov, V.N. Sattarov, V.G. Semenov, Morphotypes and some morphological changes in Apis mellifera in the Chuvash Republic Apiculture 1, 19–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heil Extrafl oral nectar at the plant-insect interface: A spotlight on chemical ecology, phenotypic plasticity, and food webs Annual Review of Entomology 60, 213–232 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ruttner, Technique of breeding and selection of bees: practical guide: translated from German (AST: Astrel, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.