BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A. A. Zhuchenko, Adaptive Strategy for the Sustainable Development of Russian Agriculture in the 21st Century. Theory and practice. In two volumes. Vol. 1 (Agrorus, Moscow, 2009-2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rumyantsev, V.V. Glukhovtsev, Scientific support of agricultural production stably productive and high-quality varieties of grain crops Grain Economy of Russia 1, 5–9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, S.Yu. Tsarevsky, E.V. Stolpivskaya, S.N. Kulyasov, A.S. Tolpekina, The value of spring barleycorn varieties with energysaving cultivation technologies Reports of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences 4, 3–5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Alabushev, The state and ways of efficiency of the crop industry. (Kniga, Rostov-on-Don, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Pannikov, V.G. Mineev, Soil, climate, fertilizer and crop (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Yaroshenko, D.Yu. Zhuravlev, N.F. Klimova, Agroecological effectiveness of various doses of mineral fertilizers for grain cultivation in the Middle Volga region Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 20, 351–356 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Obushchenko, V.V. Gnedenko, Analysis of soil fertility in the Samara region Int. J. of Applied and Fundamental Research 4, 90–95 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Obushchenko, V.V. Gnedenko, The current state of soil fertility in the Samara region in 2016 Int. J. of Applied and Fundamental Research 6, 521–525 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sychev, S.A. Shafran, The influence of the agrochemical properties of soils on the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers (VNIIA, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Catalog of varieties and hybrids of agricultural crops selected by Federal State Budgetary Institution of Volga P.N. Konstantinov Volga Research Institute of Selection and Seed Production (Kinel, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, Selection of spring barley in the Middle Volga (Volga Research Institute of Breeding and Seed Production, Samara, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, N.V. Sanina, A.A. Apalikov, The use of foliar application as elements of the technology of cultivating spring barley in the foreststeppe of the Samara Trans-Volga region Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University 1, 36–39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sanina, V.V. Glukhovtsev, Features of the use of new generation fertilizers in technologies for the cultivation of spring barley in the arid conditions of the Middle Volga Russian Agricultural Science 3, 36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experience (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, S.N. Zudilin, V.G. Kirichenko, Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy: a course of lectures (RICA of the State Agricultural Academy, Samara, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.