BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Kumar, C. Durairaj, Influence of Head Geometry on the Distributive Performance of Air-assisted Seed Drills, J. of Agricult. Engineer. Res., 75, 81 (2000) DOI: 10.1006/jaer.1999.0490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Saitov, R.F. Kurbanov, A.N. Suvorov, Assessing the adequacy of mathematical models of light impurity fractionation in sedimentary chambers of grain cleaning machines, Procedia Engineer., 150, 107–110 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.06.728 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mudarisov et al., Specifying Two-Phase Flow in Modeling Pneumatic Systems Performance of Farm Machines, J. of Mechan.l Engineer. Res. and Developm., 40(4), 706–715 (2017) DOI: 10.7508/jmerd.2017.04.018 [Google Scholar]
- X. Lei, Y. Liao, Q. Zhang, L. Wang, Q. Liao, Numerical simulation of seed motion characteristics of distribution head for rapeseed and wheat, Comput. and Electr. in Agricult., 150, 98 (2018) DOI: 10.1016/j.compag.2018.04.009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yatskul, J.-P. Lemiere, F. Cointault, Influence of the divider head functioning conditions and geometry on the seeds distribution accuracy of the air-seeder, Biosyst. Engineer., 161, 120 (2017) DOI:10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2017.06.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chang, X. Zhang, Design and test of one-step centralized type pneumatic seeding system, Transact. of the Chinese Society of Agricult. Engineeri., 27, 136 (2011) DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1002-6819.2011.01.021 [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Chatkin, V.A. Ovchinnikov, Results of research of the beet seeder CCT-12 on alfalfa seed sowing, Vestnik of Saratov State Univer. named after N.I. Vavilov, 3, 68–69 (2007) Retrieved from: http://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9513629 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Petrov, N.P. Kryuchin, Development of the universal pneumatic seed drill for grain, fine seeds and hard-to-sow crops, Proceedings of Samara State Agricult. Acad., 3, 3–7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lariushin, A.V. Machnev, Results of the laboratory research of the coulter with the springloaded distributor and the furrow bottom copying device, Sci. review, 17, 33–39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Petrovets, V.I. Ilyin, V.A. Gaidukov, Comparative studies of the SZ-3, 6A-08 and SZ-3, 6 seed drills with experimental and serial coulters on different soil types, Design, use and reliab. of agricult. Machin., 1(16), 42–46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Pavlov, A.V. Peretyatko, A.E. Sarsenov, Increase of the disc coulter efficiency, Agrar. Sci. J., 12, 58–60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin, V.V. Artemyev, Theoretical substantiation of the force required to move the crest seeder section, Innovat. technique and technol., 3(12), 8–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.Z. Kukhmazov, A.I. Zyabirov, E.K. Tsibizov, Theoretical substantiation of the parameters of the sugar beet sowing coulter press roll, Niva Volga region, 2(43), 67–70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gorbachev, Improving the quality of seed placement in grain crops by improving the disc coulter, PhD dissertation thesis (Volgograd, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.