BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- P. Taylor, O, Okosieme, J. H. Lazarus Lakdasa, D.K.E. Premawardhana, Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases (Second Edition) vol. 4, 512–523 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition (Third Edition) 28–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Laurberg, Iodine intake as a determinant of thyroid disorders in populations Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 24(1), 13 (February 2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Tulchinsky, Endemic Goiter and Elimination of Iodine Deficiency Disorders Case Studies in Public Health Chapter 10, 201–225 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Greisab, L. Seppaa, Impact of iodized table salt on the sensory characteristics of bread, sausage and pickle LWT 93, 606–612 (July 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Thoma, J. Seal, D. Mackerras, A. Hunt, Flour and Breads and their Fortification in Health and Disease Prevention. Chapter 26 Iodine Fortification of Bread: Experiences from Australia and New Zealand 281–291 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Vance, A. Makhmudov, R. L. Jones, K. L. Caldwell, Nutrients in Dairy and their Implications on Health and Disease. Chapter 11 Dairy’s Inadvertent Contribution to Sustaining Optimal Iodine Nutrition 139–147 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Okhotnikov, The iodine enrichment of cheeses through the introduction of kelp Bulletin of Mari State University. Series: Agricultural Sciences. Economic sciences 2(10), 39–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dulov, E.V. Krutyaeva, The use of iodine-containing raw materials and additives in the production of bread from wheat flour in Agricultural science, a coll. of sci. papers dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the Samara State Agricultural Academy 225–236 (Samara, Samara State Agricultural Academy, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Pashkova, E.V. Dulova, Consumer properties and competitiveness of bread from wheat flour of the highest grade with the use of iodine-containing raw materials in Materials of the int. sci. and pract. Conf. “Quality and safety of goods: from production to consumption” 353–358 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.