BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- D.V. Zipaev, A.V. Zimichev, Milk whey a valuable raw material for recycling News of universities. Food technology 2, 14–16 (2007) Retrieved from: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/290196. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khramtsov, Innovative developments in the use of whey Technique and technology of food production 3, 5–15 (2018) Retrieved from: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/310059. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kosheleva, N.B. Gavrilova, D.M. Violets, The use of electromagnetic processing in the technology of fermented additives based on whey Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals 11, 41–44 (2013) Access mode: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/289922. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Krieger, Yu.G. Sturova, The use of cheese whey for the production of vitamin drinks, as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise Polzunovsky Bulletin 3, 18–22 (2016) Retrieved from: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/302105. [Google Scholar]
- M. Dogka, O. Aikush, Effective processing of whey Milk processing: technology, equipment, products 7, 42–42 (2016) Retrieved from: https://rucont.ru/efd/507311 [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Nesterenko, Production of condensed concentrates based on whey News of universities. Food technology 2, 5–10 (1992) Access mode: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/289990. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rezunenko, To the question of the rationality of whey processing Milk processing: technology, equipment, products 8, 54–55 (2015) Retrieved from: https://rucont.com/efd/587840 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Kudryashov et al., Functional and technological properties of a complex of animal proteins Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Food and Biotechnology 2, 17–24 (2017) Retrieved from: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/308258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Menh, I.S. Razumnikova, Study of the terms of helo-formation of milk whey Technique and technology of food production 4, 33–37 (2010) Retrieved from: https://e.lanbook.com/journal/issue/286867 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.