BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. F. Kazarin, A.V. Kazarina, L.K. Marunova et al., Resource-saving technology for cultivation of white melilot in the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga (Kinel, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Medvedev, Perennial grasses under irrigation Retrieved from: http://agrolib.ru/books/item/f00/s00/z0000043/st004.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kryuchin, A.M. Petrov, O.A. Artamonova, Development of technology for pre-sowing preparation of legume seeds Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University 5, 99–102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Petrov, Substantiation of seeding technology and parameters of a pin sowing device of a pneumatic seeder for sowing soaked seeds of Eastern goatskin, candidate dissertation (Saratov, 1994) illustrations [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vdovkin, P. V. Kryuchin, Yu. M. Isaev, N. M. Semashkin, Theoretical substantiation of the technological process of universal disk-brush sowing machine Proc. of the Samara state agricultural Academy 3, 22–28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Balsari, M. Manzone, P. Marucco, M. Tamagnone, Evaluation of seed dressing dust dispersion from maize sowing machines Crop Protection 51, 19–23 (September 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Petrov, V.A. Syrkin, The results of field studies of the experimental selecton seeder with a coil-pin seeding machine Proc. of the Samara state agricultural Academy 2, 36–39 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Seomushkin, B.G. Ziganshin, S.M. Yakhin, B.A. Gayfullin, R.E. Vlasov, Mathematical model of interaction of seeds with the internal surface of sowing block of seed drill J. of Research in Science Teaching 531, 531 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Isaev, N. M. Semashkin, Spiral-Screwing Device for Graining of Grain Material Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 9(2), 622–628 (2018) Retrieved from: http://www.iaeme.com/IJMET/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&VType=9&IType =2. [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kukharev, N.P. Larushin, A device for guiding of bodies of irregular shape Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 9(3), 30–33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Isaev, N.P. Kryuchin, N.M. Semashkin, A.N. Kryuchin, Theoretical studies of movement of loose material in a dosing device Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) 9(5), 834–840 (May 2018) Article ID: IJMET_09_05_092 Retrieved from: http://www.iaeme.com/ijmet/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&VType=9&IType=5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.