BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- D.A. Rudenko, S. N. Shurov, M. I. Kodess et al., Synthesis of 2-substituted 7, 7-dimethyl-5-oxo-5, 6, 7, 8-tetrahydroquinoline-4-carboxylic acids, Organic Chem. J., 48(6), 803–807 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kojima, S. Ona, I. Lizuka et al., Antioxidant Activity 5, 6, 7, 8-Tetrahydrobiopterin and Its Inhibitory Effect on Paraquat-Induced Cell Toxicy Incultured Rat Hepatocytes, Free Radicales, 23(5), 419–430 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Chepur, V.N. Bykov, M.A. Yudin et al., Features of experimental modeling of somatic and neurological diseases to assess the effectiveness of drugs, Biomedicine, 1, 16–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Vyshtakalyuk, N.G. Nazarov, V.V. Zobov et al., Evaluation of the Hepatoprotective Effect of L-Ascorbate 1-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-4, 6-Dimethyl-1, 2-Dihydropyrimidine-2-One Upon Exposure to Carbon Tetrachloride, Bull. Exp. Biol. Med., 162(3), 340–342 (January 2017) DOI: 10.1007/s10517-017-36108 Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28091907 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Piruzian, A.S. Kabankin, L.I. Gabrielyan, N.V. Ostapchuk, Hepatoprotective effect of adamantane derivatives and analysis of the connection structure detoxifying activity, J. of Chem. and Pharm., 38(3), 19–25 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Melhem, M. Stem, O. Shibolet et al., Treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection via antioxidants. Results of a phase clinical trial, J. CIin. Gastroenterol, 39, 737–742 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Rudenko, T.V. Shavrina, S.N. Shurov, S.S. Zykova, Synthesis and antioxidant activity of tricyclic compounds containing a 5, 6, 7, 8tetrahydroquinoline moiety, Pharm. Chem. J., 48(2), 100–103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Sychev, E.S. Koshpaeva, R.N. Nizamov et al., Gamma-irradiated bifidobacteria establish a protective effect on mice to experimental radiation exposure, BioNanoSci., 8(1), 323–328 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vengerovsky, A.N. Melentyeva, V.N. Burkova, Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects of extract of Salsola Pall with paracetamol hepatitis in rats, J. of Chem. and Pharm., B.44, 3, 29–31 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sobol, L.V. Donchenko, L.Y. Rodionova, A.G. Koshchaev, A.V. Stepovoy, Peculiarities of analytical characteristics of pectins extracted from sunflower hearts, Asian J. of Pharm., 11(1), S97–S100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Nikiforov, A.A. Semionov, A.I. Syrchina, Effect of water extract Salsola collina Pall on the distribution of cholesterol between the lipoprotein fractions of rabbit serum in experimental cholelithiasis, J. of Chem. and Pharm., B.34, 10, 27–28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yue, Q. Lin, M. Irfan, Q. Chen, X. Zhao, Characteristics and potential values of bio-oil, syngas and biochar derived from Salsola collina Pall. in a fixed bed slow pyrolysis system, Bioresour Technol, 220, 378–383 (November 2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2016.08.028. [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, N.N. Zabachta, N.N. Sokolov, E.V. Kuzminova, A study of the pharmacodynamics effects of a complex hepatoprotector on broiler chickens, J. of Pharm. Sci. and Res., 10(1), 146–147 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, E.V. Kuzminova, F.D. Onishchuk, E.V. Tyapkina, Etiopathogenesis and features of hepatotropic therapy of cows in hepatosis, Veterinary Med., 4, 42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wardani, N. Farida, R. Andayani, M. Kuntoro, S.A. Sudjarwo, The Potency of Red Seaweed (Eucheuma cottonii) Extracts as Hepatoprotector on Lead Acetate induced Hepatotoxicity in Mice, Pharmacognosy Res., 9(3), 282–286 (July September 2017) DOI: 10.4103/pr.pr_69_16 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.