BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- O.V. Zakharchenko, Assessment of waste formation and prospects of implementing environmentally friendly wasteless technologies in livestock industry Scientific bulletin of Polesje 3-2(11), 82–88 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Piskaeva, Analysis of methods of processing agricultural organic waste on the example of chicken manure Economics: Economics and Agriculture 4(12), 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Sukhoperkova, Methods of utilization of bird droppings presented in modern patents Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian University 9(143), 45–55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Ignatiev, A.G. Larionova, Organic waste a source of additional fuel AutoGas Refueling Complex + Alternative Fuel 5(47), 30–33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kasatkin et al., Justification of the technological scheme of the line processing manure into fertilizer Bulletin of Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy 2(23), 70–73 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Il’ina, E.I. Gibelev, Granulation in technology for utilization of industrial waste materials Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 45 7-8, 495–499 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Shabnov et al., RU Patent 2561934 IPC: A23P1/12; B29C47/38 Extruder with a vacuum chamber N° 2014125348/13, announced on 06.23.2014 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Guryanov et al., Study of the temperature regime in the manufacture of granulated fertilizer from litter manure Bulletin of Michurinsky State Agrarian University 1, 140–143 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchenko et al., Investigation of the process of wet granulation of the solid fraction of fermented bird manure in Proc. of the Gorsky State Agrarian University 4, 180–187 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26713-85 Organic fertilizers. Method for determination of moisture and dry residue Int. 1985-12-19 (Standards Publishing House, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zapevalov, A.M. Berdyshev, S.M. Zapevalov, Dehydration of bird manure before its processing Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals 1(107), 43–44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.