BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S. Li, Y. Li, H. Lin, H. Feng, M. Dyck, Effects of different mulching technologies on evapotranspiration and summer maize growth Agricult. Water Management 201, 309–318 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ram, B. Kumar, N. Aggarwal, J. Kaur, Resource-conserving technologies for enhancing resource use efficiency and crop productivity (Book Chapter) Ecofriendly Agro-biological Techniques for Enhancing Crop Productivity 129–145 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, V.V. Orlov, G.V. Knurova, V.S. Stenovsky, Effective technological methods in the agriculture, providing optimal moisture growth in the soil and water consumption Bull. of the Orenburg State Agrar. Univer. 6(56), 69–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, N.F. Strebkov, S.A. Solovyev, Z.V. Makarovskaya, Technical solutions for No-Till and Strip-Till technologies Bull. of Orenburg State Agrar. Univer. 6(50), 61–63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Cherepanov, Snow retention in conservation agriculture of Western Siberia (Novosibirsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, V. Dolgorukov, Soil-protecting agricultural technologies and equipment for the production of agricultural crops Bull. of Samara State Agricult. Acad. 3, 37–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.