BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.E. Alikberova, A.T. Gaziev, Dependence of photosynthetic activity and adaptation of maize culture on nutritional conditions, New and nontradit. plants and prosp. for their use, 13, 225–228 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Talanov, M.Y. Mikhailova, L.Z. Karimova, Responsiveness of maize hybrids to the introduction of calculated doses of mineral fertilizers in the conditions of the Pre-Volga region of the Republic of Tajikistan, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 2(36), 123–127 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Semina, I.V. Gavryushina, A.S. Paliychuk, K.E. Denisov, N.P. Molchanova, Influence of fertilizers and standing density on the grain yield of maize in the forest-steppe zone of the Volga region, Agrar. Sci. J., 3, 25–29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nikitishen, L.M. Terekhova, V.I. Lichko, The formation of the assimilation apparatus and the productivity of photosynthesis of plants in different conditions of mineral nutrition, Agrochem., 8, 35–43 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sidelnikova, V.V. Smirnova, Formation of biometric indicators of corn hybrids in various growing conditions, Innovat. in the AIC: probl. and prosp., 4 (20), 144–152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Arruda Coelho, D. Ruiz Diaz, G.M. Hettiarachchi, F. Dubou Hansel, P.S. Pavinato, Soil phosphorus fractions and legacy in a cornsoybean rotation on Mollisols in Kansas, USA, Geoderma Regional, 18, e00228 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B.A. Rafael, M.L. Fernandez-Marcos, S. Cocco, M.L. Ruello, F. Fornasier, G. Corti, Benefits of Biochars and NPK Fertilizers for Soil Quality and Growth of Cowpea, Vignaunguiculata L. Walp. in an Acid Arenosol, Pedosphere, 29(3), 311–333 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Korostylev, A.N. Esaulko, M.S. Sigida, E.V. Golosnoy, N.V. Gromova, I.O. Lysenko, Responsiveness of corn for silage on modern fertilizers on leached chernozem of the Stavropol Upland, Modern probl. of sci. and ed., 6, 1639 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Mikhailova, I.P. Talanov, The nutritional value of corn hybrids in the cultivation of green mass, Agrar. Sci., 4(16), 9–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mingalev, A.Yu. Ovsyannikov, Y.A. Ovsyannikov, I.V. Surin, The influence of mineral nutrition on the indicators of the photosynthetic activity of corn chlorophyll, Agrar. Bull. of the Urals, 10(128), 25–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mamonov, Photosynthetic activity of maize in tropical conditions, depending on the mineral nutrition, News of TSCA 3, 74–79 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sutradhar, D.B. Arnall, B.L. Dunn, W.R. Raun, Does phosphite, a reduced form of phosphate contriute to phosphorus nutrition in corn (Zea mays L.), J. of Plant Nutrit., 42(9), 982–989 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Breer, T. DeSutter, M.K. Raar, A. Chatterjee, L. Sharma, D. Franzen, Potassium reuirements for corn in North Daota: Influence of clay mineralogy, Soil Sci. Society of Amer. J., 83(2), 429–436 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kalinina, Influence of biologically active compounds on the growth, photosynthesis and productivity of maize, News of TSCA, 3, 181–186 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.